Color & Description: Selvedge Grey
- Jeanuine selected a grey color with slight metallic shine effects weighing 10.6 ounces. Crafted on vintage shuttle looms, selvedge is a premium quality denim that has a tighter and denser weave than classic denim. The material is rigid at first but will soften and adapt to your body over time. This type of denim is easily recognizable by its white self-edge, especially when the hem of the jeans is folded.
- Featuring a Selvedge Grey stretch.
It is composed of 99% cotton and 1% elastane making it less rigid than the classic non-stretch selvedge.
Wash effects are not available for this particular material. Coveted by denim connoisseurs, a pair of selvedge jeans is the perfect canvas for natural fades which will take place with each wear.
- Fly: Classic (#1)
This simple design featuring double stitches is ideal for a casual look.
- Triple Stitches
Three stitches are used for the inseam stitching. Very original, this stitching option gives a more sophisticated touch to your jeans.
- POCKET STYLE: DISTINGUISHED
This pocket features double stitches and a slight indentation in the denim. This discreet design will give a distinguished touch to your jeans.
* DENIM: It is composed of 99% cotton and 1% elastane making it less rigid than the classic non-stretch selvedge.
* STITCHING COLOR: OFF WHITE STITCHING WITH RED POCKET STITCH DETAIL
FOR A STUNNING MODERN TOUCH.
* BOTTON & ZIPPER: COPPER
Medium Hem: WHITE STITCHING
A hem of 1.27 cm (1/2 inch).
This is the classic hem style. Versatile, it goes well with both the straight and slim cuts for a more casual look.
C$559.00 Regular Price
Choose your Rise
Select your waist (US sizes):
Select your Inseam